It has been a slow few months for collecting old games that no one cares about. However, I have managed to accumulate a few choice items that still enjoy no representation in the MobyGames database:
- Barbie: Swan Lake: The Enchanted Forest — Yep, I will never run out of Barbie games to enter
- Dear America: Friend to Friend — Not sure if this is technically a game or not but my curiosity was piqued by the cover copy boasting “featuring FriendLink Technology: Non-Online Chat”. Not sure if “non-online” is a synonym for offline.
- Infinity City: The Gigglebone Gang by Headbone Interactive; other titles chronicling the Gigglebone Gang include AlphaBonk Farm and Pantsylvania– nearly every name in this series seems strangely suspect.
- Rock Tour Tycoon — Embellishing my collection of odd “Tycoon” titles. “Dream it! Manage it! Rock it!” Also, “MP3 included.” Not sure what that means.
I have acquired 2 titles in some “Elroy” series from different sources:
Other items, including 2 titles that originally came from fast food restaurants:
- Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker: The Music Game
- Martha Speaks: Martha’s in the Middle — I don’t know which of those segments is the title and which is the subtitle. The disc is marked as 5 of 5 and was distributed by Chick-Fil-A restaurants.
- Pokemon: Gotta MAKE ’em All! (Red) This appears to be a creativity tool rather than a game. A little searching reveals that there is also a blue version of the disc.
- Disney’s Treasure Planet: Etherium Rescue — distributed by McDonalds and appears to only be a demo
- Fun Bundle II for Mac — 4 games: